We are looking for a Site Engineer to help us offer and build functional systems that improve operations.
Site engineers work out on a construction site in all weather and tend to work on one project at a time. Depending on the location of the project, they might need to relocate or complete a lengthy commute.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely.
- Managing parts of construction projects
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Work experience as a Mechanical Engineer or similar engineering role
- Good knowledge of mechanical and industrial operations
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Minimum of having Bachelor of Engineering qualification